1.This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram
2. This competition is created and operated by OpenRoads Travel, 8 Lawson Street Elwood VIC 3184.
3. This design challenge asks for participants to design the OpenRoads Rally Mascot.
4. The competition opens on 1st November 2020 at 9:00am AEST. The competition will close on the 12th December 2020 at 9:00am AEST. After
this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Entrants must agree with the Terms and Conditions at the time of entry. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Entry is open worldwide.
7. Entrants aged under 18 years must seek parental/carer permission before submitting their entry.
8. By entering, OpenRoads Travel assumes parental/carer permission has been sought and the parent/carer agrees with the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document.
9. The entrant affirms that the submission (and any part thereof) is their own work and they own the copyright to their artwork.
10.While the copyright of the artwork and image remains with the entrant, the entrant grants OpenRoads Travel and any other public or privte agency (authorised by OpenRoads Travel) the use and rights of the image in promotional, merchandise and other media, without compensation
11. There is a limit of only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
12.Entries must be entirely your own original work and must not breach any copyright or third party rights. OpenRoads Travel will not be made partially or fully liable for any non-original work submitted by you. All entries must be suitable for publication for OpenRoads Travel and public viewing. The design must not include any defamatory, offensive or unlawful content
13.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
14. To enter the competition, entrants must submit their work to the OpenRoads Rally website www.openroadsrally.com/designcompetition and must submit the following details with their work: full name, birthday and email address.
15. The winner will be contacted within 5 days of selection by email. Winners of the adult category will select which prize to claim ($150 cash or 2 free tickets to OR Rally 21).
16. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
17. The OpenRoads Rally Event Organiser Team will select the overall winner. The judge’s decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are based on the creativity of the entries submitted or eligible.
19. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
20. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, OpenRoads Travel reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
21. All prize entrants agree to the use of their name and images for publicity and competition purposes without compensation.
22. Prize winners agree to the use of their artwork on merchandise and products for sale at OpenRoads Rally and www.openroads.cc
23. OpenRoads Travel shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. The deadline for receiving entries for the competition is 9am 12th December 2020. OpenRoads Travel reserves the right to extend the competition deadline at its discretion. If there is a revision, the revised date will be made public and the date for announcing the result will be postponed accordingly.